Rife Resources Ltd. (“Rife”) and Canpar Holdings Ltd. (“Canpar”) are 100% owned by the CN Pension Trust Funds. Both companies operate in Western Canada, are well financed and looking for working interest and royalty growth opportunities within the oil and gas sector as well as royalty opportunities in the mines and minerals space (potash, lithium, helium, hydrogen as examples) and the renewables space (wind, solar, hydro, geothermal as examples).
Rife and Canpar are seeking an experienced business leader to join the Board of Directors. The ideal candidate will possess the following experiences and attributes:
- Senior executive at a private or publicly traded organization, who has demonstrated strong financial acumen, general business management and leadership experience.
- Highly developed collaboration and communication skills and will have demonstrated success in dealing with a complex and uncertain business environment.
- Commitment to building a high performance Board with the right skills, diversity, culture, and contributing in a valuable way to the needs of the company.
- Relevant experience in the resource sector, in particular those who have implemented a successful strategy to drive growth outside of oil and gas.
- Strength in setting and communicating ESG strategy at the Board level.
Please apply in confidence at:
Rife is committed to diversity, and every effort will be made through this process to ensure candidates are considered who reflect a broad range of experiences and backgrounds.
We thank all individuals for their interest and advise that only those individuals invited to participate in the interview process will be contacted