COURTESY POSTING: Calgary Influential Women In Business Awards 2022
April 27, 2022
Honourees Announced for the 2022 Calgary Influential Women in Business Award
Nominations from organizations and individuals across Calgary were submitted for consideration in six categories. Honourees were chosen based on their professional accomplishments, advocating for advancing women, influence, and business community involvement. Nominations were reviewed and selected by a committee of 30 esteemed business executives who are listed via: www.ciwbawards.com.
Congratulations to the 2022 CIWB Award recipients:
- Lifetime Achievement presented by TD Bank Group: Dawn Farrell, Independent Director and Chancellor, Mount Royal University
- Large Enterprise presented by RBC: Jana Mosley, President, ENMAX Power
- Professional Services presented by Nutrien: Cheryl Sandercock, Managing Director and Co-Head Energy A&D Advisory, BMO Capital Markets
- Social Enterprise presented by PwC Canada: Kim Ruse, CEO, Calgary Women’s Emergency Shelter
- Small and Medium Enterprise presented by TC Energy: Eleanor Chiu, CFO, The Trico Group/ Trico Homes
- Male Champion presented by CIBC: Jim Dewald, Dean and Professor, Haskayne School of Business at the University of Calgary
These inspirational business leaders will be recognized at an in-person event on Wednesday, April 27, 2022. This celebratory evening, led by representatives of the two Presenting Sponsors, National Bank of Canada and TransAlta, will recognize and celebrate these five outstanding female business leaders and one male champion.
For more information about the Calgary Influential Women in Business Awards, to find out how to attend the in-person Awards Gala or to inquire about sponsorship opportunities, please visit: www.ciwbawards.com. Award honourees are available for interview, Award Honourees’ bios and the full list of 2022 CIWB Selection Committee members are available upon request.
About the Calgary Influential Women in Business (CIWB) Awards
The Calgary Influential Women in Business (CIWB) Awards recognize the incredible business leaders advancing women and diverse professionals in Calgary. Honourees were chosen based on their professional accomplishments, advocating for advancing women, influence, and business community involvement.. The CIWB Awards recognizes five outstanding female business leaders and one male champion for women in Calgary and celebrates their accomplishments. www.ciwbawards.com.